Today, I'm productive, rarely stressed and happy with all the projects I'm juggling.
It wasn't always like this. I'm a recovering overcommitter. And like you, it's important that my work contributes to leaving the world in better shape than we found it. A year and a half ago, I had 2 (demanding) part-time jobs and was struggling to build a coaching practice that could support me and my family.
My son complained that I spent more time on my computer than I did with him. I neglected my friends and never had energy to go out dancing. Waking up every morning felt like torture. I was on the brink of completely burning out. And I couldn't afford to "take a break from work" or go on vacation to recuperate.
Here's what that experience taught me: If you feel overwhelmed and constantly complain about not having enough time, you don't have a time management problem, you've got an energy management problem.
You don’t need to find a better planner, calendar, or even get more disciplined.
All you need?
Is to learn how you’re designed to do your best work.
FLOWDUCTIVITY is a one-on-one coaching program that shows you exactly how to bring your best ideas out of your head and your heart, so that you can get them out into the world.
You come to me with your most important project. Maybe you want to finally write your book so your message can reach more people. Or you've got to find clients to build your healing practice and can't afford to fail because your student loan payments are right around the corner. Together, we figure how to get it done without the stress and overwhelm that you're used to.
When you learn how you’re designed to do your best work, you can:
- Grow your dream business (without stressing yourself out)
- Get the right things done everyday
- Enjoy your life now...not one day/someday when you're "successful"
Experts tell you that if you want to be more productive, you need to learn to manage your time. But you worry that having schedules and systems equals a rigid life.
What you really need is to do is focus on managing your energy and learn how to structure your days in a way that brings out your best.
Structure = Freedom
I’m not talking about the type of one-size-fits-all structure you find in productivity books and coaching websites. Following that advice leads to “shoulds” and broken promises to yourself. (Plus you’re not a one-size-fits-all type of woman!)
Instead of starting with external systems like what calendar to use or what color sticky note to write your reminders on, we’ll start by looking at your inner systems. We’ll take an honest look at who you are and what makes you tick, and then create a personalized plan based on your unique needs. We’ll help you organize and achieve, the way you were always designed to.
- Set goals goals based on what matters most to you, instead of what you think is expected of you
- Up your focus and confidence by mapping out the self-care habits and rituals that will bring you the most energy
- Figure out your biggest energy drains and figure out how to plug them up
After this program:
- Stop second guessing what you should spend your time on
- Create lists that turn you on instead of overwhelm you
- Smile when you look at your calendar instead of cringe
- Dance with your kids while you make dinner instead of snapping at them (because hello, you just got another payment for doing the work you LOVE)
What you get:
- 8 hours of one-on-one phone coaching where I’ll use a unique personality assessment tool to guide our coaching work
- Checklists, guidebooks, resources, and articles handpicked for you
- Email support: Up to 3 questions every week so you can troubleshoot, vent or celebrate with me
- My loving attention, lifetime of hard-won lessons and years of training dedicated to you and your precious dreams
In month 1, we'll:
- Identify the one habit that will have a positive ripple effect in your life
- Use a unique personality assessment tool to learn how you're designed to be more productive
- Choose the one, big goal that represents the lifestyle you most want and what matters most to you
In month 2, we'll:
- Set a 90-day goal that will bring your closer to your one, big goals for your life and your work and create a strategic action plan to reach it
- Get rid of your biggest energy drains that would sabotage your success
- Develop a daily habit that brings you the energy and focus you need to get things done
In month 3, we'll:
- Map out your ideal schedule that included your new self-care habit
- Check-in with how your plan is working and troubleshoot around any challenges
- Design how to monitor your progress in a fun, creative way
In month 4, we'll:
- Identify the top 3 habits and practices you need to master to reach your goal
- Learn how to use your failures to help you reach your goal faster
- Celebrate your progress and reflect on lessons from your 90-day journey
Your investment: $500/month (for 4 months)
Registration is closed and will open in late April 2016.
Sign up below to find out when doors open.
Who this is for?
- Free spirits, rebels and creative women who are tired of trying to fit into other people's idea of productivity
- Artists, entrepreneurs, healing practitioners and educators who want to leave the world in better shape than we found it
- Women who are more interested in deep, lasting inner work than quick superficial fixes
- People who don't think talking about your energy is woo-woo and New-Agey
Who this ISN'T for?
- Women who like to follow the rules and just want someone to tell them what to do
- People who don't like looking at or talking about their feelings
- People who think being stressed out is a badge of honor and a symbol of how much they care
- Women who can't commit to spending 4 months to learn a skill that they will use for the rest of their life
Why I created this program?
Hi! I'm Ije. (Pronounced EE-Jay).
I create programs for women like you who are doing work to leave the world in better shape than we found it. I teach you how to deal with your fears, insecurities, and self-doubt by showing you how you’re designed to get things done and reach your goals.
My work is about self-awareness and creating freedom in your life. In nearly two decades, through my work in the gender violence movement, I’ve learned a thing or two about moving through challenges while staying focused on your vision.
As a therapist and certified coach, I’m trained in the structure of the psyche, and the biology of personal transformation. I draw on wisdom beyond Eastern and Western philosophy that can help us resolve inner conflicts and inspire us to dream bigger.
I do this work because helping you bring your radical dreams to life is the fastest way to heal our world.
More client success stories:
This sounds great, but how much time will this take?
At least 2 hours each week. We will meet over the phone for one hour twice a month. I also encourage to set aside at least 1 hour each week to work on your project and your homework.
What if your process doesn't work for me?
What makes this coaching program different?
RADICAL: Let's get to the root of your struggles. No one exists in a vacuum. We're part of a larger culture that shapes our lives. My work focuses on we've been conditioned to see ourselves (by our family histories, our culture and institutions) and how this relates to our dreams, our failures and our success.
HOLISTIC: Some healing work just focuses on one avenue of transformation. Cognitive coaches say it’s all about your thinking. Somatic healers say it’s all about your body. Energy healers say it’s all about your vibration. The truth is some avenues work better than others for certain people. Which brings me to my next point...
PERSONALIZED: Quantum physics has taught us we’re all made up of energy. And our energy is as unique as our fingerprints. I’ve studied a personality system that maps out each person’s specific energy-print based on their exact birth information (yes, I just made up that word). I use this tool to teach my clients how they’re wired to work at their best and move past challenges.